Applications sought for library display cases
December 26, 2012
Applications are currently being accepted by the library from Nevada County nonprofit groups interested in using the library display cases at the Madelyn Helling Library in Nevada City. Applications will be accepted year 'round. This is a free service.
If you would like to submit your application, please visit the library¹s website display case page to print the request form. All forms are to be submitted by mail and selected groups will be notified. Booking occurs no more than three months in advance. If you prefer to have a form mailed to you, call (530) 265-1407.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier