Applications sought for library display cases
December 26, 2012
Applications are currently being accepted by the library from Nevada County nonprofit groups interested in using the library display cases at the Madelyn Helling Library in Nevada City. Applications will be accepted year 'round. This is a free service.
If you would like to submit your application, please visit the library¹s website display case page to print the request form. All forms are to be submitted by mail and selected groups will be notified. Booking occurs no more than three months in advance. If you prefer to have a form mailed to you, call (530) 265-1407.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Faith groups invite Nevada County residents to come together in unity
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Avanguardia Wines opens new tasting room with Jim Bair Photography
- Craft Guild’s ‘Winterfaire’ this weekend at Nevada County Fairgrounds