Annual Fall Family Festival coming Oct. 31
October 28, 2013
The Annual Fall Family Festival at Twin Cities Church in Grass Valley will take place from 5 to 8 p.m. on Halloween night, Thursday, Oct. 31. The church is located on Rough and Ready Highway in Grass Valley. A variety of old-fashioned games will be featured, such as miniature golf and skeet ball, as well as a crafts zone, bounce houses, hay rides, pony rides and a petting zoo. The prizes are candy, and everyone wins. There will be hot-air balloon rides, an indoor play area for little ones and a cake walk featuring homemade cakes and cookies. Barbecued meat will be for sale, as well as cotton candy, popcorn and more.
Admission is free and there is plenty of free parking at Scotten and Lyman Gilmore Schools, with a continually running shuttle. The event is designed to be safe, free and fun for the whole family. For more information, visit http://www.twincitieschurch.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed