Annual Eleanor Roosevelt Award Luncheon
October 22, 2013
The annual Eleanor Roosevelt Award Luncheon will be at 11:30 a.m. Nov. 2 at the Alta Sierra Country Club.
Hosted by the Nevada County Democratic Women's Club, a rotating statuette will go to an outstanding member. The event will feature lunch and a presentation by the Lake Wildwood Readers' Theater. This event benefits our scholarship fund. Reservations, menu selection and checks for $30 are due by Saturday at NCDWC, PO Box 1573, Grass Valley, CA 95945. For information, email Shanti Emerson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-268-1183.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Teardown begins for Tractor Supply Company in Grass Valley
- Lack of inventory continues to drive higher price of homes in Nevada County
- Nevada County prosecutor: Child sex suspect caught at airport
- Property purchase first step in improving pedestrian access to downtown Grass Valley (MAP)
- Grass Valley woman charged after dog dies in hot car