Annual Eleanor Roosevelt Award Luncheon
October 22, 2013
The annual Eleanor Roosevelt Award Luncheon will be at 11:30 a.m. Nov. 2 at the Alta Sierra Country Club.
Hosted by the Nevada County Democratic Women's Club, a rotating statuette will go to an outstanding member. The event will feature lunch and a presentation by the Lake Wildwood Readers' Theater. This event benefits our scholarship fund. Reservations, menu selection and checks for $30 are due by Saturday at NCDWC, PO Box 1573, Grass Valley, CA 95945. For information, email Shanti Emerson at email@example.com or call 530-268-1183.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Now hiring: Grass Valley, Nevada City undergoing changes
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth