Annual Eleanor Roosevelt Award Luncheon
October 22, 2013
The annual Eleanor Roosevelt Award Luncheon will be at 11:30 a.m. Nov. 2 at the Alta Sierra Country Club.
Hosted by the Nevada County Democratic Women's Club, a rotating statuette will go to an outstanding member. The event will feature lunch and a presentation by the Lake Wildwood Readers' Theater. This event benefits our scholarship fund. Reservations, menu selection and checks for $30 are due by Saturday at NCDWC, PO Box 1573, Grass Valley, CA 95945. For information, email Shanti Emerson at email@example.com or call 530-268-1183.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- BIRTHS: JULY 21, 2017
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial