An Honest Pie to donate tip jar proceeds for month of May to United Way
May 3, 2013
Brenda Janssen, owner of An Honest Pie food truck, and her employees have pledged to donate the contents of their tip jar from the month of May to United Way of Nevada County.
Visit An Honest Pie food truck in the parking lot of Walker's Office Supplies (791 Maltman Dr, Grass Valley) across from Taco Bell for some delicious dessert pies, filling meat pies, or one of their new vegetarian pies. The truck is parked there four days a week, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, from noon to 6 p.m. You can also find them at the 'Ol Republic Brewery in Nevada City on Thursdays from 5 to 9 p.m.
United Way encourages you to enjoy some delicious pie while giving back to the community. An Honest Pie serves up comfort, warmth and generosity in the form of a pie. Through giving community members such as Brenda and her employees, United Way can continue to make an impact in the areas of education, income and health in Nevada County.
Look for their truck and follow them on Facebook and Twitter to find out where else you can find them.
For more information, call United Way at 530-274-8111 or visit http://www.uwnc.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Robbery suspect wanted in May incident found in Grass Valley
- Vehicle fire: Fire units battling blaze at Hwy 20 and Poker Flat Road (Video)