Amateur radio buffs pass the test
December 26, 2012
The Nevada County Amateur Radio Club wishes to acknowledge those who passed amateur radio testing for the month of October.
Passing the "extra" class test were Doc Dashiell, KG6YHH, and David Tannenbaum, WA6AXG. Passing the "general" class test were Laraine Sherriff, KJ6PUT, and Jason Eaton, KJ6HNP. Passing the "technician" class test was Dennis Seaton, KK6ALQ.
Amateur radio operators are required to pass the basic technicians license and Morse code is not a requirement. Additional increments in licenses are general class and extra class. The Nevada County Amateur Radio Club invites your inquiries into the most fascinating hobby in the world. For more information, visit ncarc.org or arrl.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say