Alta Sierra Elementary School hosts casino night Saturday
February 21, 2013
Alta Sierra Elementary School's first casino night will be Saturday at Alta Sierra Country Club. The event, which includes a live and silent auction, evolved from recent years' wine tasting fundraisers to appeal to larger crowds.
Tickets for the event cost $25 per person or $45 per couple and include appetizers, desserts and $500 in chips. Prizes include tickets to Disneyland, artwork and photography, tickets to Sonoma Raceway, rounds of golf at the Resort at Squaw Creek, private catering, spa services, overnight stays at Atlantis Casino Resort, Truckee's Cedar House Sport Hotel and the Grand Sierra Resort, the opportunity for a student to be a reporter for a day at The Union, one free year of after-school care, packages from Wolf Mountain Day Spa, fly-fising lessons, and various gift certificates to local shops and restaurants.
The festivities begin at 6:30 p.m. and child care will be available with advance reservation.
Funds raised that evening will go towards upgrading the computer lab, as well as field trips, assemblies, classroom equipment and supplies, art classes, library services, and music, sports and recreational programs for more than 330 students.
For more information or to purchase tickets, call 530-277-6288 or go to http://www.pleasantridge.k12.ca.us/altasierra/index.html.
Special thanks to Casino Night table sponsors: Alta Sierra Country Club, Dennis Geare and Alisa Johnson with ERA Realty, All About Gutters, SportBikes4Hire, Sams Investment Strategies, Forever Yours Flowers & Gifts and All About U Salon.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- The Nevada-Placer Chapter of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County