After-hours event at Railroad Museum
July 30, 2013
The Nevada City and Grass Valley Chambers of Commerce and the Nevada County Historical Society have organized an after-hours event at the Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum from 5:30-7:30 p.m. today. There will be food, music, raffles, tours and train rides.
Step back in time to when Nevada County had its own railroad. Enjoy appetizers by Summer Thyme's Catering and music provided by Melonnee Desiree' and Cauzin A Rucus. The museum is located at 5 Kidder Court, Nevada City, off the Gold Flat Road exit. For information, call 530-272-7708 or go online to http:// NevadaCountyHistory.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Woman tries to euthanize dog that isn’t hers
- Hilary Hodge: My coming out story