After-hours event at Railroad Museum
July 30, 2013
The Nevada City and Grass Valley Chambers of Commerce and the Nevada County Historical Society have organized an after-hours event at the Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum from 5:30-7:30 p.m. today. There will be food, music, raffles, tours and train rides.
Step back in time to when Nevada County had its own railroad. Enjoy appetizers by Summer Thyme’s Catering and music provided by Melonnee Desiree’ and Cauzin A Rucus. The museum is located at 5 Kidder Court, Nevada City, off the Gold Flat Road exit. For information, call 530-272-7708 or go online to http:// NevadaCountyHistory.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows