AAUW welcomes new members
January 4, 2013
Membership for the American Association of University Women (AAUW) Nevada County Branch is open to individuals with an associate, baccalaureate or higher degree from a qualified educational institution. Celebrating its 75th anniversary this year, the AAUW Nevada County Branch strives to advance equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy, and research. AAUW has been recognized as a top-rated charity by a number of organizations, including GreatNonprofits and Charity Navigator.
For more information about AAUW in Nevada County and/or becoming a member, visit http://www.nevadacounty-ca.aauw.net or call (530) 470-9395.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers