AAUW welcomes new members
January 4, 2013
Membership for the American Association of University Women (AAUW) Nevada County Branch is open to individuals with an associate, baccalaureate or higher degree from a qualified educational institution. Celebrating its 75th anniversary this year, the AAUW Nevada County Branch strives to advance equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy, and research. AAUW has been recognized as a top-rated charity by a number of organizations, including GreatNonprofits and Charity Navigator.
For more information about AAUW in Nevada County and/or becoming a member, visit http://www.nevadacounty-ca.aauw.net or call (530) 470-9395.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- BIRTHS: JULY 21, 2017
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County