AAUW welcomes new members
January 4, 2013
Membership for the American Association of University Women (AAUW) Nevada County Branch is open to individuals with an associate, baccalaureate or higher degree from a qualified educational institution. Celebrating its 75th anniversary this year, the AAUW Nevada County Branch strives to advance equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy, and research. AAUW has been recognized as a top-rated charity by a number of organizations, including GreatNonprofits and Charity Navigator.
For more information about AAUW in Nevada County and/or becoming a member, visit http://www.nevadacounty-ca.aauw.net or call (530) 470-9395.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Partners in English Language Learning seeks volunteer tutors in Nevada County
- Grass Valley shelter overrun with cats, needs families, donations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash