The Nevada County Elections Office has reversed course on the amount of signatures the Nevada County Chapter of Americans for Safe Access will need to force an election pertaining to the controversial medical marijuana cultivation ordinance.
Elections office does about-face on ASA petition
Trending in: Local News
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Bear River, Nevada Union FFA agriculture students continue to shine at events
- Showering burglar suspect arrested in Grass Valley
- What’s new at Sierra College?
- Grass Valley ‘Most dangerous intersection’ to get upgrade