Nearly 50 people packed the room at Tuesday night’s meeting of Pleasant Valley Elementary School District’s board of trustees, during which the newly formed Nevada County Parents for Student Success accused district personnel of harassing and mistreating students.
Angry parents say Pleasant Valley school mistreats kids
Trending in: Local News
- Woman injured in solo crash on McCourtney Road
- Penn Valley school board discusses distraught parents’ group
- Nevada County supervisor candidate Miller receives endorsements
- Subcommittee supports full funding to restore Bridgeport covered bridge
- Acupuncture may now be covered care