Bridgeport Covered Bridge, one of Nevada County’s most iconic symbols of its prominent role in the California Gold Rush, remains fenced off from pedestrians because
Grass Valley expected to join call for Bridgeport repair
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada City Tri Counties Bank robber still at-large
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Valentina's Organic Bistro & Bakery: come for the food, stay for the love
- Trail's open: Bear Yuba Land Trust hosts grand opening at Black Swan Ranch
- Police Blotter: Woman assaulted by one-armed friend