The Nevada County Food Bank is asking Grass Valley’s Parks and Recreation Commission to authorize its use of Condon Park’s LOVE building through June. After successful trial runs in November and December, Food Bank officials are calling it the “perfect space” for distributing food.
Food bank wants rent waived for use of LOVE building
Trending in: Local News
- The perfect day for fishing
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI