A car emblazoned with an advertisement for a traffic ticket lawyer drew a lot of chuckles in downtown Nevada City Sunday afternoon when it was towed due to being parked illegally prior to Victorian Christmas.
‘Do as I say, not as I do’
Trending in: Local News
- Ex-felon busted at trespass grow in North San Juan
- Hwy. 49 accident ties up traffic
- Fire fought near Camptonville at Highway 49 and Ridge Road
- Girl Scouts seeks members in western Nevada County region
- Cook-off, Bounty of the County part of Draft Horse Classic weekend in Grass Valley