A car emblazoned with an advertisement for a traffic ticket lawyer drew a lot of chuckles in downtown Nevada City Sunday afternoon when it was towed due to being parked illegally prior to Victorian Christmas.
- 'Dorsey Marketplace' formal application submitted to Grass Valley
- Nevada City Tri Counties Bank robber still at-large
- Emotions run high at Alta Sierra town hall on Dollar General store
- Russ Jeter: 'Dorsey Marketplace' designed to meet Grass Valley needs
- Community support sought for MRI and newborn care at SNMH