Nevada City’s government is looking to renovate its demolition approval process after outraged residents decried the razing of a vintage home in the downtown historic district.
Nevada City residents decry demolition of historic home
Trending in: Local News
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Health insurance hassle in Nevada County
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft