A Nevada City woman ended up in jail on burglary and drug charges after she allegedly broke into her ex-husband’s residence and stole his keys, money from his wallet and medication.
Ex-wife arrested after alleged break-in
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada County supervisor candidate Miller receives endorsements
- Nevada County Fair: crumbling infrastructure, shortage of funds
- Woman injured in solo crash on McCourtney Road
- Nevada City Council OKs 63 street-closure requests
- Penn Valley school board discusses distraught parents’ group