Looking back on her career, Grass Valley resident Mary Wollesen had a lot to be proud of. She had been the director of the California Community College Economic and Workforce Development Network and the statewide initiative director for small business programs. Yet as she approached the age when retirement was an option, she began to look at the big picture, especially in light of significant state budget cuts.
Studios makes working out more than a chore
Trending in: Local News
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center
- State of Yuba event scheduled for Earth Day