Looking back on her career, Grass Valley resident Mary Wollesen had a lot to be proud of. She had been the director of the California Community College Economic and Workforce Development Network and the statewide initiative director for small business programs. Yet as she approached the age when retirement was an option, she began to look at the big picture, especially in light of significant state budget cuts.
Studios makes working out more than a chore
Trending in: Local News
- Acupuncture may now be covered care
- DA reviewing allegations against Nevada City physician
- Penn Valley Fire staff uncovers hazardous waste violations at routine inspection
- World Book Night comes to Nevada County
- Nevada County licensees attend ABC liquor law workshop