The clock is ticking on the Nevada County Digital Media Center to find a new location to house its broadcast studio and offices in the wake of a high-cost lease in Nevada City that played a part in the public access station’s near-dissolution.
NCTV eyes possible new locations
Trending in: Local News
- Acupuncture may now be covered care
- DA reviewing allegations against Nevada City physician
- Penn Valley Fire staff uncovers hazardous waste violations at routine inspection
- World Book Night comes to Nevada County
- Nevada County licensees attend ABC liquor law workshop