Parties on either side of the dispute involving governance of the Alta Sierra Property Owners Association have reached a settlement that outlines significant changes to how the South County neighborhood will be administered in the future. The deal has not yet resolved who comprises the nine-person board of directors that governs the association, however.
Alta Sierra Property Owners settle dispute
Trending in: Local News
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man