Parties on either side of the dispute involving governance of the Alta Sierra Property Owners Association have reached a settlement that outlines significant changes to how the South County neighborhood will be administered in the future. The deal has not yet resolved who comprises the nine-person board of directors that governs the association, however.
Alta Sierra Property Owners settle dispute
Trending in: Local News
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center
- State of Yuba event scheduled for Earth Day