Acknowledging that the sudden resignation of Fire Chief Adolf Zubia after three months on the job presents another setback for an organization mired in leadership dysfunction, board Chairman Warren Knox said the district is left with no choice but to move forward in quest for another leader.
Nevada County Consolidated Fire District to begin search for new chief
Trending in: Local News
- Showering burglar suspect arrested in Grass Valley
- Nevada County Superintendent supports new computer-based testing
- Adding new dimension to cancer radiation treatment
- Appeal filed over Nevada County use permit for Blue Lead Mine
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop