Nevada City School District teachers will voice their grievances about a part of their employee contract they believe is being underserved during Tuesday’s school board meeting. The teachers will turn out to insist that the Nevada City School District board of trustees honor the collective bargaining agreement and district retirees.
Nevada City school board to meet with teachers about retirement
Trending in: Local News
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center
- State of Yuba event scheduled for Earth Day