Nevada County District Attorney Cliff Newell has filed four misdemeanor charges against Pascale Fusshoeller relating to an Oct. 8 traffic stop when the YubaNet editor allegedly ran a stop sign and was found without a license or insurance and impersonated her spouse, Susan Levitz.
Charges filed in Nevada County against YubaNet editor
Trending in: Local News
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Health insurance hassle in Nevada County
- Man life-flighted after rollover crash