A Sacramento man remained in custody Tuesday, allegedly found in possession of 138 pounds of marijuana after a patrolman pulled him over for passing multiple vehicles on the shoulder of Interstate 80.
Driver allegedly passes vehicles on shoulder, found with 138 pounds of pot
Trending in: Local News
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center