After months of building the skeleton of the widened Dorsey Drive overpass of Highway 20/49, crews began this week to lay the concrete that will eventually carry vehicles over the thoroughfare.
Dorsey construction to cease for winter
Trending in: Local News
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch