The annual Fall Family Festival at Twin Cities Church will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today. The event features games galore, bounce houses, hot air balloon, miniature golf, cake walks, craft zone, pony rides, petting zoo, hay rides, live music, food and drinks (for small charge) and, of course, candy for the little ones.
Twin Cities to host annual Fall Festival today
Trending in: Local News
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Homeless artist inspired by love of painting
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man