A stranded motorist with a flat tire ended up in county jail after a Nevada County Sheriff’s deputy stopped to assist him — and found duffel bags full of marijuana.
Marijuana lands stranded motorist in jail
Trending in: Local News
- Acupuncture may now be covered care
- DA reviewing allegations against Nevada City physician
- Penn Valley Fire staff uncovers hazardous waste violations at routine inspection
- World Book Night comes to Nevada County
- Nevada County licensees attend ABC liquor law workshop