After a Nevada County Sheriff’s deputy recognized a passing driver as having an active arrest warrant Wednesday, both Garrett Woodgrift and his passenger, Megan Hernandez, ended up going to jail on drug charges.
Grass Valley traffic stop ends in drug charges
Trending in: Local News
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center
- State of Yuba event scheduled for Earth Day