An Auburn man who reportedly was a wanted parolee led a Nevada County Sheriff’s deputy in a high-speed chase Tuesday morning through Penn Valley that ended after he crashed his truck.
NCSO: Parolee at large leads deputy on high-speed chase
Trending in: Local News
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Health insurance hassle in Nevada County