The Fire Safe Council of Nevada County (FSCNC) is offering a free, two-day training session for its Defensible Space Advisor Program, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Oct.
Free fire safe training scheduled for this month
Trending in: Local News
- New home sleep testing available at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- LOP homeowners association slams vet’s furniture donation hobby
- Creek north of downtown Nevada City goes dry
- Three Forks Bakery & Brewery opens next month
- Kleo’s Doughnuts offers vegan, gluten-free alternatives