Higgins Marketplace, a South County commercial construction project that has been held up in the court system for the past four years, will move forward after a panel of judges in the Third District Court of Appeal in Sacramento ruled in favor of the developer.
Higgins Marketplace OK to go
Trending in: Local News
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Health insurance hassle in Nevada County
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft