While California Assembly Bill 109, commonly known as realignment, garners headlines for the impact it has on local jails as the responsibility for custody was shifted from state prisons to local jurisdictions, how offenders are supervised once released from jail has also changed.
Nevada County probation sweep yields 4 arrests
Trending in: Local News
- Showering burglar suspect arrested in Grass Valley
- Nevada County Superintendent supports new computer-based testing
- Adding new dimension to cancer radiation treatment
- Appeal filed over Nevada County use permit for Blue Lead Mine
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop