The evidence against a Foresthill man accused of beating his dog, shooting it in the face, tying it to a tree and leaving it to die will be presented at a preliminary hearing in a Roseville courtroom Monday.
Evidence to be heard in case of shot dog
Trending in: Local News
- Woman injured in solo crash on McCourtney Road
- Penn Valley school board discusses distraught parents’ group
- Acupuncture may now be covered care
- Subcommittee supports full funding to restore Bridgeport covered bridge
- California Mille classic Italian auto rally to Grass Valley