The evidence against a Foresthill man accused of beating his dog, shooting it in the face, tying it to a tree and leaving it to die will be presented at a preliminary hearing in a Roseville courtroom Monday.
Evidence to be heard in case of shot dog
Trending in: Local News
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Homeless artist inspired by love of painting
- Teamwork builds new picnic area