The Nevada County Board of Supervisors hashed out a number of concerns regarding unpermitted outdoor events during a special board meeting Tuesday but did not come to any conclusions regarding amending the county’s current outdoor festival ordinance.
Nevada County supervisors consider better regulation of outdoor events
Trending in: Local News
- Showering burglar suspect arrested in Grass Valley
- Bear River, Nevada Union FFA agriculture students continue to shine at events
- What’s new at Sierra College?
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Grass Valley Council votes to annex Bear River Mills site