A shoplifter was sentenced to one year in jail with credit for time served and five years supervised probation after pleading no contest to second-degree burglary Monday; he also will attend a year-long residential drug treatment program.
Shoplifter sentenced to one year in jail
Trending in: Local News
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Homeless artist inspired by love of painting
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man