A shoplifter was sentenced to one year in jail with credit for time served and five years supervised probation after pleading no contest to second-degree
Shoplifter sentenced to one year in jail
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada City Tri Counties Bank robber still at-large
- 'Dorsey Marketplace' formal application submitted to Grass Valley
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Valentina's Organic Bistro & Bakery: come for the food, stay for the love
- Trail's open: Bear Yuba Land Trust hosts grand opening at Black Swan Ranch