A South County man was arrested on suspicion of stalking and making criminal threats, and his bail was set at $250,000 Tuesday.
Alleged stalker arrested after reportedly making hundreds of calls
Trending in: Local News
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch