A driver reaching speeds in 100 mph on Brewer Road in South County Friday night crashed north of Gamble Lane, the California Highway Patrol reported.
CHP: Car in excess of 100 mph crashes into tree in south Nevada County
Trending in: Local News
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch