A Grass Valley man has been charged with sexual battery involving a 14- or 15-year-old girl and pleaded not guilty in Nevada County Superior Court Thursday.
Man pleads not guilty in sexual battery case
Trending in: Local News
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Bear River, Nevada Union FFA agriculture students continue to shine at events
- What’s new at Sierra College?
- Grass Valley ‘Most dangerous intersection’ to get upgrade
- Kellermanns honored as unsung heroes by Dalai Lama