A Grass Valley man remained in the Nevada County jail Sunday after he was arrested for his alleged hit-and-run intoxicated driving crash into a street pole that landed on a woman, injuring her.
Alleged drunk driver hits pole that landed on woman
Trending in: Local News
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- Contest for congressional seat heating up
- School districts issue layoff notices, leaves staff in limbo
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County