As anyone traversing the main thoroughfares of western Nevada County this week now knows, ongoing construction projects are posing a path that is potentially perilous without those behind the wheel showing some patience, common sense and a real regard for others on the road.
Construction workers, officers, other drivers all deserve a ‘brake’
Trending in: Local News
- Showering burglar suspect arrested in Grass Valley
- Bear River, Nevada Union FFA agriculture students continue to shine at events
- What’s new at Sierra College?
- Grass Valley Council votes to annex Bear River Mills site
- Nevada County employees honored