With the specter of a lawsuit looming over Tuesday’s proceedings, the Nevada County Board of Supervisors granted an appeal that sent the plans to build the Yuba River Charter School on a 16-acre parcel just outside Grass Valley back to the planning commission.
Yuba River Charter School project returned to planning commission
Trending in: Local News
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center
- State of Yuba event scheduled for Earth Day