The court-appointed defense counsel for Gold Country Lenders CEO Phil Lester, whose high-profile fraud case is set to go to trial in September, has been replaced after he resigned from all of his cases effective Monday.
Lester’s attorney replaced in Gold Country Lenders fraud case
Trending in: Local News
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center
- State of Yuba event scheduled for Earth Day