A marijuana cultivation case involving six defendants resolved Tuesday morning after four of the charged suspects took plea agreements and the prosecutor dropped charges against the remaining two co-defendants.
6-defendant marijuana case ends in four pleas, two dismissals
Trending in: Local News
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center