What started as verbal harassing between Bowman Lake campsites ended with one camper in the Nevada County Jail on felony charges for alleged crimes that include putting a gun to someone’s head, according to the Nevada County Sheriff’s Department’s records.
Grass Valley man allegedly put gun against camper’s head
Trending in: Local News
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- The perfect day for fishing
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI