Erica McGee was stressed out. It was finals week during her last semester of nursing school, and the Grass Valley mother of two was exhausted. But during a quick trip to the grocery store, she started to experience a sensation that seemed to go beyond the typical symptoms of stress.
Nevada County group helps those diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada County supervisor candidate Miller receives endorsements
- Nevada County Fair: crumbling infrastructure, shortage of funds
- Woman injured in solo crash on McCourtney Road
- Nevada City Council OKs 63 street-closure requests
- Penn Valley school board discusses distraught parents’ group