The school year has concluded, but many Seven Hills School students vividly recall lead math teacher Robert Sharp’s 100 percent Math Test Pizza Party the last week of school. Each semester, Mr. Sharp invites all math students in the Nevada City schoo, who have achieved a perfect score on a math test to this much anticipated event. This year alone, teachers and staff have served pizza and soda to more than 300 students as Mr. Sharp runs a probability challenge through which students win seconds and even thirds.
Striving for pizza worthy perfection
Trending in: Local News
- Contest for congressional seat heating up
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- School districts issue layoff notices, leaves staff in limbo
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County