An early-morning burglar at a South County taqueria reportedly left evidence behind that he was about to make himself a meal. But instead, the 32-year-old suspect ended up in county jail.
Man arrested in taqueria burglary
Trending in: Local News
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch