Administrators with the Nevada City School District alerted parents Wednesday that a Seven Hills Middle School student allegedly had made explosive devices, selling several to at least one other student.
Boy, 13, investigated for firecracker devices at Nevada City school
Trending in: Local News
- Acupuncture may now be covered care
- DA reviewing allegations against Nevada City physician
- World Book Night comes to Nevada County
- Woman injured in solo crash on McCourtney Road
- Penn Valley Fire staff uncovers hazardous waste violations at routine inspection