It is often asked what can a spouse or loved one possibly do to provide companionship and keep a person with a dementia active. Statements like: “He doesn’t want to do anything except watch TV” or “I can’t get him to do anything” are common.
The Many Faces of Dementia: Activities for those with Alzheimer’s
Trending in: Local News
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning open for enrollment
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Homeless artist inspired by love of painting
- Teamwork builds new picnic area