Bear River High School students gathered Thursday morning to watch a simulated car wreck — “injured” students splattered with fake blood and emergency vehicles that rushed to the scene during an Every 15 Minutes demonstration to remind students of the statistic that someone dies every 15 minutes from an alcohol-related collision.
Students ‘slain’ in car wreck as part of demonstration
Trending in: Local News
- Law enforcement honored by Nevada City Elks
- Consolidated swears in 2 new employees
- Driver in solo crash suspected of DUI
- Mexican Fiesta fundraiser at North San Juan Center
- State of Yuba event scheduled for Earth Day