The Nevada County Board of Supervisors said housing laws created and implemented by the state of California are too broad and do more harm than good to rural counties.
Nevada County wants more discernment from California officials
Trending in: Local News
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Health insurance hassle in Nevada County
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft