North State Assemblyman and Chief Republican Whip Dan Logue announced that he has named Ashley Indrieri, a prominent Colusa County advocate and leader, as Woman of the Year for the 3rd Assembly District. Each year, California State Assembly members select one woman from their district whose community involvement is deserving of special recognition.
Logue names Indrieri 3rd Assembly District Woman of the Year
Trending in: Local News
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley woman educates others about fetal alcohol syndrome
- Woman found dead in the street in Morgan Ranch
- Health insurance hassle in Nevada County
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft